Pre-Owned Stairmaster - GAUNTLET® 8GRegular price $6,995.00
Pre-Owned Stairmaster - GAUNTLET® 8G
- Serviced and checked
- 1-year warranty
The Series 8 Gauntlet by Stairmaster is a commercial-rated step machine with revolving stairs to provide a cardio workout experience to the exerciser of true stairclimbing.
For nearly 30 years, the StairMaster has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness to your home workouts with the totally redesigned GAUNTLET.
The StairMaster 8G Gauntlet offers the core mechanics of our previous models wrapped in a stylish look and enhanced functionality to create a next-generation experience. The Gauntlet offers plenty of workout options, with such programs as quick start, manual, fat burner, calorie burner, intervals, bell-shaped, build, mystery challenge, steady, and heart rate zone trainer.
Finally, with the LCD console it’s easy to track your progress thanks to the easy-to-read LCD display, which tracks your speed, distance, floors climbed, calories burned, and much more. As a bonus, the LCD console is designed to integrate with the optional MYE 15.6-inch HD Personal Viewing Screen, so you can easily keep up to date with your favorite soap opera or sports team.
StairMaster 8G Gauntlet Key Features:
- Easy-to-read LCD console displays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile.
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test.
- Revolving staircase with eight (20cm) high, (23cm) deep and (56cm) wide steps most closely duplicates the workout of real stair climbing.
- Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- Ergo-bar hand grip provides alternative hand positions.
- Broad oval handrails are ergonomically designed providing comfortable hand support.
- Step–up assistant allows easy access to mount and dismount the machine.
- Dual oversized water bottle holders near the console allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with darker, modern color scheme.
- Active “Hot” Bar for remote stop and contact heart rate.
- Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring. Chest strap not included.
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: (147cm L x 86cm W x 226cm H)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: (156kg)
MAX USER WEIGHT: (159 kg)
POWER REQUIREMENTS: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
DISPLAY: LCD screen