StairMaster SM3Regular price $6,495.00
A PERFECT STEPMILL FOR YOUR HOME FROM THE #1 BRAND IN CARDIO
Since 1983, StairMaster has been a legendary name in the gym, delivering a real workout and real results. Now, with the StairMaster SM3, we’re bringing it all to your home.
The SM3 gives you a full cardiovascular and strength workout in one, and a compact, lightweight design makes it perfect for home gyms, apartments, medical offices and corporate fitness centers.
With its front transport wheels, the SM3 can easily fit through standard doorframes and only requires an 8′ ceiling height. It’s the tough, effective workout you’ve come to expect from the original name in climbing fitness in a size that fits your needs.
Not only does it have a relatively small and energy saving footprint, but it’s specially designed to conform to users and deliver the unique results they need. It’s a breeze to keep things mixed up and interesting with more than 25 programs and workout combinations to choose from. Part of staying fit is staying inspired, motivated, and challenged enough to keep you on your toes.
Rather than only tapping into a small fraction of the musculature, using the StepMill 3 ensures that users incorporate their glutes, thighs, calves, and core while stepping, but things get interesting when changing up positions. Go from normal forward motion to a side-step. Altogether there are 10 pre-programmed workouts, but with the many different ways to track progress, and the easy to read backlit CD console, it’s like a walk in the park.
StairMaster StepMill 3 | SM3 Key Features:
- 10 Programmed Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Heart Rate Intervals provide a wide variety of workouts.
- Blue Backlit LCD Console: Easy-to-read blue backlit LCD console displays time, watts, calories, heart rate, level (1-20), floors per minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profile.
- Take the Stairs: Revolving staircase with 6” high and 9” deep steps duplicates the workout of real stair climbing. Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Choose Your Goal: Training goals can be set by Time Goal (5-180 minutes), Calories Goal (50-999 calories) or Floors Goal (7-999 floors).
- Safety Stop Sensor: Automatic safety stop sensor located at the base of the steps will stop the stairs immediately when triggered.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Heart rate pulse grips on the handlebars provide feedback throughout your workout. Console also includes a built in receiver for Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring (chest strap not included).
WIDTH: 29 IN (74 CM)
LENGTH: 46 IN (117 CM)
HEIGHT: 73 IN (185 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 350 LBS (159 KG)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 212 LBS (96 KG)
RECOMMENDED CEILING HEIGHT: 8 FT (244 CM)