Taking pre-orders for our late August shipment now.
Workout at home but can’t fit a studio reformer? Want to add group reformer classes to your studio or fitness center but don’t want to compromise on that studio height? Welcome the fit™ reformer, the first reformer to incorporate vertical stackability and affordability in a studio height reformer. Things are definitely looking up!
The reformer includes a locking foot bar, a four position one-hand gear bar, alignment graphic for student and instructor, as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board. And as always, the performance and quality of any Peak Pilates® reformer is never compromised with innovation.
- Powder coated aluminum frame
- Stack up to 4 high or stand on its end
- 4 position gear system
- 5 Spring System: Standard with 1 Red (Heavy) 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light)
- 3 position headrest
- 4 position foot bar with safety latch and deluxe wraparound cover
- Adjustable ropes and double loops
- Retractable Risers
- Non-slip Pad
- Gear block
- Standard long/short box: 24cm H x 41cm W x 70cm L
- Available in black upholstery only
- Reformer Dimensions: 41cm H x 64cm W x 246cm L
- Reformer Weight: 55 Kg
- Only reformer in its class to be “Studio Height”
- Designed with the ability to add a jump board
- Easy rope adjustment
- Simple and intuitive one-hand gear bar
- Side-split platform with center orientation grip pads