Precor EFX 731 Black Pearl Elliptical Fitness Cross TrainerRegular price $11,495.00
The EFX® 731 combines reliability with the 'basics done right' approach to give you the perfect elliptical at a budget-friendly price for your facility. Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain, including the convenience of the Active Status Light – all to improve your ownership experience. For exercisers, the EFX 731 combines the benefits of a fixed ramp with our patented elliptical stride path technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The P31 LED console provides exercisers with essential workout metrics for an effective fitness experience.
The 700 line EFX ramp is fixed at 20 degrees, providing an optimal balance between quadriceps and glute activation. Our patented stride path technology provides a non-impact workout that reduces joint stress, while helping exercisers achieve their cardiovascular goals.
With moving handlebars, users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
The P31 LED console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged. Add an optional Entertainment Cap to provide access to a selection of audio channels, including those from wall or ceiling-mounted displays, or a Personal Viewing System (PVS) to give exercisers a more personal entertainment experience.
- Long-lasting appearance with enclosed rear covers, covered frame and pivot joints. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than 2 minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension.
- Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, mobile phone and other accessories.
- Wide transport wheels in the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- In-line polyurethane wheels with over-sized axles and premium-sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on precision extruded aluminium tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Fixed ramp incline for users helps provide an optimal balance between quadriceps and glute activation.
- Advanced LED
- Preset Programmes: Weight Loss, Basic HRC, Hill Climb, Fitness Test, Cross Training, Cross Country, Gluteal, Interval, Manual.
- Mobile Device Charger.
- Motion Controls
- Touch heart rate sensors located on handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 3.8 cm.
- Maximum User Weight: 159 Kg.
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 40.6 x 20.3 cm.
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 20 cm.
- Stride Length: 54 cm.
- Overall Dimensions: 203 cm x 71 cm W x 170 cm L.
- Equipment Weight: 126 Kg.