Precor TRM 731 Black Pearl TreadmillRegular price $10,995.00
The insight-driven design of the TRM 731 delivers the same reliability, performance and efficiency that Precor is known for at a budget-friendly price. Built for high use on our commercial platform, this treadmill sacrifices nothing in longevity, standing up to the high usage in your facility – making it a money-saving valuable investment. Features such as the Active Status Light make it easy to maintain for any of your staff members and decreases product downtime. At the same time, the TRM 731 delivers a consistent Precor feel and comfort for your exercisers. The P31 LED console provides exercisers with essential workout metrics for an effective fitness experience.
The motor drive system has improved its internal cooling, has a wider operating range and unique input current averaging to more precisely identify when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill. All of this works together to help you increase operational efficiencies and protect your investment.
The 700 line treadmill does not offer decline, but has a 0-15% incline with a max. speed of 12 mph. Ground Effects® Impact Control System (GFX) is the improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push-off. Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) is the patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
The P31 LED console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged. Add an optional Entertainment Cap to provide access to a selection of audio channels, including those from wall or ceiling-mounted displays, or a Personal Viewing System (PVS) to give exercisers a more personal entertainment experience, with total choice and control.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System
- Integrated Footplant Technology™
- Emergency Stop
- IFT-Drive controller works with a high-efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders.
- The Active Status Light alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill to quickly identify when maintenance or service is needed.
- Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centred to reduce maintenance.
- New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel and quiet operation.
- Advanced LED
- Preset Programmes: Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test, Random, 1 Cross Country, 2 Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, 1 Custom, 2 Custom, 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 1-3 Interval, Custom Interval, Manual.
- Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Mobile Device Charger
- Handrail Length: 46 cm.
- Max User Weight: 181 Kg
- Step up Height: 24cm.
- Speed Range: 0.8 - 19.2 km/h.
- Incline: 0 - 15%
- Running Surface: 153 X 56 cm
- Overall Dimensions: 211 cm L X 89 cm W x 157.5 cm H.
- Equipment Weight: 184 Kg.