Connect with our team now to pre-order now for shipment coming mid September.
A high quality indoor cycle with ergonomics and functions that have made Spinner® bikes the favorite in indoor cycling. Steel frame construction, durable oversized cranks and the patented Morse taper pedal and bottom bracket interface give you a studio-quality bike for your home. Belt drive for a quiet and smooth ride and minimal maintenance.
- Belt drive for a quiet and smooth ride and minimal maintenance.
- Unique Spinner® perimeter weighted flywheel that evens out the pedal stroke and makes for a smoother more powerful ride.
- Steel frame geometry that matches outdoor bikes gives a natural fit for a wide range of exercisers.
- Designed to last in the commercial gym environment, the Spinner® Ride will outperform consumer market indoor cycles.
With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes, all Spinner® bikes are designed to shed sweat and be easier to clean and maintain. All aluminium adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilizers protect from rust in places where it's needed most.
Dual sided pedal (SPD compatible and toe cage) Oversized cranks with Morse taper connections. Reliable, powerful friction resistance system.
- Pedal Mount: Morse Taper
- Drive system: Poly-V Belt
- Resistance System: Friction
- Colour: Metallic white
- Frame: Steel
- Handlebars: Up-Down
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- User Height Range: 150cm to 193cm
- Maximum User Weight: 159 kg
- Crank Width: 162mm
- Dimensions: 122 L cm x 51.6 cm W x 121.9 cm H
- Equipment Weight: 56.4 kg