Taking pre-orders now - connect with our team to find out more.
The X Bikes offer a tech-free experience ideal for music-focused group cycling studios as well as multi-unit housing and hospitality fitness centers that do not offer guided classes. With optional 4iiii power meter, members and guests can bring their phone or personal fitness device to track and store their personal data.
- Smooth Poly V Drive Train on Xs 7480
- Authentic, Toothed Carbon Belt on Xa 7470
- Power/RPM to an in-studio heads-up group display via ANT+
- 6 Magnet Non-Contact Magnetic Resistance System
- Morse Taper pedals and bottom bracket for increased durability and reliability
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- User Height Range: 4’11 to 6’8 (150 cm to 203 cm)
- Max User Weight: 350 lb (159 kg)
Sustainability: Creating positive impact through thoughtful action. In order to reduce their packaging’s negative influence on marine life and waterways, they have replaced expanded polystyrene (EPS) with 100% recycled corrugate, which can be recycled again to also use less raw material. Look for ways to reduce your disposal fees and environmental impact with recycling!