Let's chat 2023 goals!
Who set them? Who is ready to start fresh and who decided to just go with the flow and see what this year brings?
Regardless of what category you fall into one of the most popular goals worldwide this year is increasing physical activity, with about three-quarters of people who make a resolution setting their sights on moving more.
From research on the most popular 2022 Christmas gifts, it seems like more and more are moving away from 'one or the other' to the 'best of both worlds' approach and creating a home gym space to complement their gym membership.
But the important question is, should you invest in one?
There are several potential benefits to investing in a home gym to complement your in-club experience.
1. Convenience: Having a home gym allows you to work out on your own schedule, without having to worry about travelling to a gym on your busier days.
2. Cost savings: A home gym can save you money in the long run, as you won't have to pay for daily petrol costs to squeeze in a workout. Instead, when time is on your side, swap the car and walk to the gym to make the most out of the experience.
3. Privacy: Some people may feel more comfortable working out in the privacy of their own homes, rather than in a public gym at first until they feel confident enough to enter the gym and then utilise both.
4. Customisation: With a home gym, you have the freedom to choose your favourite equipment from the gym that works best for you and your fitness goals, and then try new equipment at the gym.
5. Flexibility: A home gym allows you to mix up your workouts and try out new exercises or equipment, as you have more control over the available options, especially with the addition of programmes like Les Mills+ and TRX training club.
Now, with the resurgence of live workout experiences, exercisers can enjoy the best of both worlds. The majority of exercisers now favour a 60:40 blend between live and digital workouts, as plenty of people realized that nothing beats the motivation and energy that comes from working out with others.
While investing in a home gym requires an initial financial investment, it can be a worthwhile investment for those who are committed to maintaining a regular fitness routine both at home and in the gym.
Blue Fitness is the exclusive distributor of over 20 of the Worlds best fitness brands and we have worked extensively throughout New Zealand installing home gyms, apartment and hotel gyms as well as full-sized commercial facilities.
If you are thinking about converting your garage or office space, contact our team of experts now at +64 9 845 0035 or email us at email@example.com so we can walk you through your options.